[LI] Modem Problem ..SOS!!

Hi !!!

This is a call of desperation !!!
I have a GVC 56.6Kbps modem which has rockwell drivers .. there are some
queries which i want to clear ...

1. I used to use win 95 ...and there the modem strings were automatically set
by Super voice ( the modem strings)
But in this operating system i find it very difficult to define the strings
and as a mater of fact the dial tone comes for about 2 seconds and the there
comes a message saying that no dialtone????

what do i do ...or as a matter of fact where do i define the strings????

and which strings to use?

Please someone help because i have been trying to rack my brains out but no
success...they have started popping out now!!!!
someone help!!!!

Regards
Kushal Adak