Re: [[LI] Can some1 help me?

Anand raman,
No "fdisk/mbr" will not leave a unbootable system , yesterday on my computer. However to boot back into LINUX you will need a LINUX Bootdisk. I am sure as I did that on my computer yesterday and there has been no problem with my system as I could boot into Windows immediately after doing "fdisk/mbr" without any bootdiskettes. This gentleman "Vijay Mukhi" is making lot of news -can we someone post a basic intro of this guy for the enlightenment of ignorant ones like me. I thought "Yukta Mukhi" was enough news for the week till another "Mukhi" came up.
bye
Pankaj Mathur
Bangkok