Re: [LI] sis6326 : For absolutely the last time.

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Rahul wrote:

Rahul> ravi>   For more reasons than one , I would suggest you put it up
Rahul> ravi> on some www site - if you cant find any - mail it to me and
Rahul> ravi> I'll upload it someplace.

Rahul> but, i've posted it to the list right now, because i don't have a
Rahul> site just yet.

  bad idea - if its all very correct and you agree wholly , its not the
neatest of ideas - solution ? - email me at : ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- with your /etc/X11/XF86Config as an attachment - *Very* important - I
cant parse thro' your config files coming on plain mail - too much work ,
especially with word wrap and similar stuff built in... and it'll be up at
: http://geocities.com/ravikantr/linux/sisconfigfile - will work once
Rahul / anyone else mails me the file , if ever.

Rahul> and about the yamaha cards config, i've got also got that done too,

  Great , once again , if you haven't figured out how to ftp , or just too
lazy/bored to go enroll someplace and do a lot of work , uploading etc ,
mail it to me , and *ONLY* me ....as a matter of principle , lets stick to
posting only urls and links on the list since it eases up load on a lot of
people and helps future generations...

</rant>

- Ravi.