[LI] Re: How to view *.avi files

On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 05:35:50PM +0530, Rohit wrote:
> Hey,
> Does one get full screen display [borderless] using Xanim? Will it be
> possible to get close to that? Please reply..

I've never tried it, but the +S option is the closest you can get.
But the video can become jerky and coarse partly because of the extra
work xanim has to do and partly because of the multiprocess architecture
of X and the fact that most X servers are not accelerated - they're not
making full use of the capability of the graphics card.

	-Arun