Re: [[Fwd: [LI] sis6326 : For absolutely the last time.]]]

Thanks for waking me up to this. To tell you frankly, I didn't even know
that this card existed. Anyways, this card is not in the market in Pune.
The SiS is costing something like 1700 to me, what about the i740? And
how much RAM will be on it?

Hi,

The intel i740 costs around the same price.  Good value for money.  It has 8
MB VRAM.  Don't know if there are cards with 16 MB RAM.  I think it supports
OpenGL or 3dfx too.  And what's more - Linux supports i740 :)

Adityan