Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:33:50 +0000 (IST)
From: RAVIKANT K RAO <ravikant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [LI] Help!!!!!

On 12 Dec 1999, ADITYAN MURTHY wrote:

Adityan> When i reach the lilo prompt, the whole screen is filled with
Adityan> '01'. The boot floppy gave an error too.  Even reinstalling RH
Adityan> 6.1 didn't help.

  Why would re-installing RH help ? Anyway - Read the following relevant
info I snipped off - /usr/src/lilo-0.21/README - if you have access to
this file on some other linux box , fine , or else tell me and I will
upload it to some place so you can download it and read it - i think it
*should* be available someplace if you search hard enough too.
  Other with LILO problems - get the idea - read the docs - they're