[LI] Zyxel omni.net TA

Can anyone send me the scripts for PPP/PAP and
ppp-on-dialer for Zyxel TA?? I am not able to connect
my Zyxel TA to the net. But my PowerTel Boca(128TA) TA
is working just fine. Most probably my connecting
strings are wrong. I am sending my ppp script and
ppp-on-dialer scripts.

regards

Pinku

PPP script.

#!/bin/sh
TELEPHONE=8418350
ACCOUNT=*********   #I put my account name
PASSWORD=*********   # I put my passwd
LOCAL_IP=0.0.0.0
REMOTE_IP=0.0.0.0
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
export TELEPHONE ACCOUNT PASSWORD
DIALER_SCRIPT=/etc/ppp/ppp-on-dialer

exec /usr/sbin/pppd debug lock modem crtscts
/dev/ttyS0 115200 \
	asyncmap 20A0000 escape FF kdebug 0
$LOCAL_IP:$REMOTE_IP \
	noipdefault netmask $NETMASK defaultroute  \
        connect $DIALER_SCRIPT

PPP-ON-DIALER  script
#!/bin/sh
exec chat -v						\
	TIMEOUT		3	\
	ABORT		'\nBUSY\r' \
	ABORT		'\nNO ANSWER\r' \
	ABORT		'\nRINGING\r\n\r\nRINGING\r'	\
	''	\ATB40	\ # Here it is rAT   for  PowerTel Boca
	'OK-+++\c-OK'	ATH0	\
	TIMEOUT		120	\
	OK		ATD$TELEPHONE	\
	CONNECT		''	\