Re: [LI] traceroute freaking out? - Binand

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Binand Raj S. wrote:

Binand> Even I had noticed this once before. I believe, since these are
Binand> dynamically assigned IP addresses, once the machine to which
Binand> 135.182 is assigned goes off the net, the routers at VSNL enter a
Binand> loop, which is probably because of misconfiguration on VSNL's
Binand> part.

  I think this is perhaps *the most* acceptable answer.I cant think of a
better one anyway.

Binand> It will give up once 30 hops are over.

  hehe - */me needs to start thinking|exercising them grey cells - if

- Ravi.