[LI] HELP:LTOOLS HOWTO???

Hi everybody,

Have any of U tried using LTOOLS-3_6?
If so,please send a mini-HOWTO.I've read all the 'readme's
& zzz*.htm files,but couldn't get over it.For eg.,for

ldir -s/dev/hda3 (hda3 is my Linux drive)

it asks me to specify "LDRIVE" first.When I try to do this
using zzzdrv.htm in http directory,it gives me an error
saying it cannot find "zzzdrv.exe" file,which is
non-existant in the "ltools-3_6.zip" file that I downloaded.
Please help me .
Until then,I'm gonna try & try & try & ......................
THANKS IN ADVANCE!
Sridhar Machani
5th SEM
Computer Science & Engineering @ UVCE