[LI] No space left on device

Hello there,
  I am Shailesh,
  I am using Linux RH5.2 on my system. I have two user login named ak and sm,
but in both login, when I save something, it gives an error that no space left
on device,, while when I save anything from root login , it saved without any
error.
  Please give me solution.

  One more question I had in my mind that is Can we mount floppy drive from
user logins like in my case from ak and sm?

  With thanks,
    Shailesh Mathur <saksham2001@xxxxxxx>