Re: [LI] What is ??....

Hello Guru's.
I have a problem That is Urgently required to be
sorted fast.
Here's The problem.
I am an ISP, i use Specialix cards to allows people to
login to my server.
And I use a GNU based accountimg paccage that has been
modified  gretely for my need.When people log in they
are assigned to the virtual ttyWxx .
I have configued that only one instance of a user can
login at a time.
now some how the user after disconnecting the finger
information still shows they r connected .
And that user if he tries to log on he is not allowed
by our accounting software.
Then after sometime the lock on that tty goes
automatuicatty
can any one help cause the i cannot see the process or
kill it . How do i go about can ya give me a starting
point .
I will be very thankfull, can give u a treat.
Bye
And Thanks