[LI] New Messages in Pine

Hi,

	There's this problem I'm having in Pine. Some messages I've read
are still marked as new when I use pine the next time. I tried keeping the
message open for a few minutes and then going to the next message,
thinking it could be some minimum time requirement. I could not find any
setting in Config to help me. This happens to only some and not all the
messages. Has anybody any idea ?

Thanks
Gautam