[LI] squid problem

Hi
We have installed RedHat 5.2 Linux in a pentium II pc. Also installed
squid. When you given port no. 3128 in the squid.conf file then all the
machines(Windows95) connected in the network are browsing available if the
machines are configured in Netscape/Internet Explorer. How to give a
particular pc for browsing.and what should we add in the squid.conf files.

Dillip Kumar Barik, M.Com. PGDCM
Programming Assistant,
Computer Centre,
Regional Engineering College,