[LI] Intel 810 - Motherboard + X woes...

Hello everyone,

I am running Redhat 6.1 on a PC with
socket 7 - 400MHz celeron with 32M RAM.  The motherboard
is Intel 810 with integrated onboard video and audio.
The Video lives off of the main RAM installed on the
system and can allocate upto 8M.

RH 6.1 xf86config doesn't list this 810 chipset and also I haven't
been able to specify the exact amount of video ram.
I chose all the safe resolutions during the config
(8bit 1024x780 something, 8bit 800x640) but still end up
with gnome at 320x230 resolution (not the exact figure
but close..)

I'd like to know if anyone else has the same system
configuration and has been able to setup X succesfully.
I'd also like to hear suggestions from people as to the
amount of video ram I am should specify and how to configure
X.

Thanks for your help.

Ashwin.