Re: [LI] Instaaling programs and its libs

Arun Sharma wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 08, 1999 at 06:16:25AM +0530, lvgandhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I tried to install a few rpms. It has said missing lib list as given
> > below. how to get them. How to know whether are old or new. I am having
> > RH6.0
> > for gnucash   missing lib is libXm.so.1
>
> For Motif you have to pay up or install lesstif - http://www.lesstif.org/

I will be thankful if you can indiacte files to be d/l and used for the
above lib.

> > for kapm      missing lib is libstd++-libc6.1-2.so.3
> > for kclock    missing libs are libmediatool.so.0
> >                                libkdeui.so.0
> >                                libkdecore.so.0
>
> Do you have KDE installed ?

Yes. I am having kde1.1.1pre that came with CHIP special. I saw kdelibs
and kde-support in systemenviranment/lib by gnorpm.
Any suggestions welcome.

--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA