Re: [LI] Another novice user with "The SiS6215c Problem."

> know what to do. The instructions given in the site do not work in my PC. I
> have Red Hat Linux 6.1, installed from the PCQUEST November CD. It would be
> very kind of U if U can help me.

The way you have stated your problem is very strange, to say the least.
Yet, which city are you located in? May be someone from that city could
help you?

Are you in Pune? I am facing the same problem but with little time to
correct it. Someone suggested check only 640x480 resolution while in
setup, for your monitor and that too after runing the pcqupdt script in
the Nov CD. Do that and see...