[LI] Another novice user with "The SiS6215c Problem."

Can some one out there pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee
give me the whole procedure for getting linux GUI to work with the infamous
but highly populated SiS6215c video card. I am a novice with linux so you
will have to give me all the details. Please don't just give me another
URL(like http://www.exocore.com/linux.) and ask me to check it out. I have
already been to all the sites. I have also downloaded xsis.rpm but do not
know what to do. The instructions given in the site do not work in my PC. I
have Red Hat Linux 6.1, installed from the PCQUEST November CD. It would be
very kind of U if U can help me.

Thanking U in advance.

Shyam