Re: [LI] Installing linux on network

Hi vivek
I had faced the same problem. Yes can install it from another machine on the
network
even if it is windows 95. All it needs to have is an ftp server running on
it. You do have
to create a bootdisk. Exact procedure using ftp is available in the relevant
HOWTO like
installation on installing. You can view the howto's from your machine if it
is windows.

regards
Aditya