Re: [LI] kppp root password.[offline]

Mr. Gandhi
    If there was a message you were trying to put across could you please
rephrase it, because it did not get across. Another thing is that a lot of
people
here are quite busy and it is a general etiquette that we  look at the
archives
before we post. Basically saving bandwidth.
    Since I go through almost 90% of mail which comes, it is naturally a bit
riling to see a person not having looked in the archives.
    Archives generally solve the problem.
    If somebody can't search or may just have access to mail and not the net
in that case somebody from the list it self can do it and send him the mail
but
not to the list. No point in having the same thing repeated in the archives
also.
    As far as feelings are concerned I think I am old enough to take
constructive criticism.

regards
Aditya