Re: [LI] kppp root password.

I am writing this mail only to request geeks to lend a helping hand to
less knowledgeable so that we increase the interest in persons switching
over to Linux (which is the main aim of this list), not to antagonize
somebody. Regarding this thread, I was following. Though many have
expressed the problem, Rajesh and Binand were sharing the thoughts.
changing to suid
deleting kppp in /usr/bin
This has not helped as Rajesh said.
Solution which helped is posted after this mail of Aditya with editing
of /etc/pam.d/kpp.
Hence my request will be instead of following the thread, we should not
drive away persons.
I beg to apologize if it has hurt the feelings of anybody.

--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA