Re: [LI] Beautiful FBDev ( Great )

Hello there,
Well, it is considerably smooth and fast too on my
machine at least. I think i prefer this to the standard X-server.
But, the fact is to change the resolution I have to
reboot the machine ;-( And I am not getting a
resolution better than 800x600 8-Bit. ;-(

BTW can anybody here explain the funda of
all this framebuffer stuff ??

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                Debian 2.2 ( potato )
skhader@xxxxxxxxxx                           Kernel 2.2.13

venu@xxxxxxxx on 12/07/99 07:56:16 PM

Just how fast is it, though. It used to crawl on mine until I used the
SVGA server.