Re: [LI] Beautiful FBDev ( Great )

On Tue, 7 Dec 1999 venu@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Just how fast is it, though. It used to crawl on mine until I used the
> SVGA server.

if you're adding one line , you do *NOT* require the *entire* quote from
khader's mail *AND* the footer which majordomo adds *AND* khader's
.signature which luckily happens to be 3 lines long. just in case he had
made it 3 pages long , i am fairly sure we would be looking at similar
stuff.

if you cant be courteous enough to remove extra crap that is needless ,
neither will i. just to realise how irrelevant/inconsequential/annoying it
is , read till the very end of the mail and you will realise how much
extra stuff is getting sent across , *NEEDLESSLY*

please ensure you quote what is necessary . its truly a pain in the butt
for people like me to handle infinitely long mails on a pathetically slow
telnet connection , and har har , am thinking of a ssh connection with a
remote host , farther away , half way across the globe ... my current 10
bps would be then 2 bps or so i guess <shrug> ...

its looking at mails like this that i'm sticking to giasmda inspite of
having better options at hand.

 - *extremely annoyed* ravi.