Re: [LI] POP 3 server problem

Sunil Thomas T forced the electrons to say:
>   I am unable to retrive mail from the server
>  can anybody tell me what is the problem
>    ---sunil

This means either you don't have ipop3d installed, or tcpd cannot find it, or
it does not have exec permissions. Look for the file ipop3d, it should be in
the same directory as tcpd (if you are running ipop3d via tcpd), then check
its permissions. A typical installation will have (ie, My RHL 6.0 has) tcpd
and ipop3d in /usr/sbin.

Binand

--
#include <stdio.h>                                   | Binand Raj S.
char *p = "#include <stdio.h>%cchar *p = %c%s%c;     | This is a self-