Re: [LI] Switching to Runlevel 3

hi aditya
when u see LILO prompt, press tab, type the label of your kernel (most
likely Linux) and write 3 next to it. eg:
Linux 3
press enter, and u boot into level 3. if u permanently set this feature
(every time it should boot into init 3), edit this line in your
/etc/inittab file:
id:5:initdefault:

make it to
id:3:initdefault

the next time u boo tinto init 3.

Sandeep Singh Cheema
ACT-PSO
HCL Infosystems
3rd Floor Subharam Complex
144 MG Road Bangalore- 560001

Age before beauty; and pearls before swine.
		-- Dorothy Parker