[LI] Beautiful FBDev ( Great )

Hello Folks,
I am vewy vewy happy cause I caught the wabbit now ;-)
Sorry !! just joking !! I just got my FBDev server up and running
on my S3 Trio. SO what if I don't get a normal Xserver running.
But, I dunno why this thing looks fast.  But anyway I am not able
to get my normall svga server running. Thanks to Hanish for
giving me the idea of trying FBDEV.  Just read the framebuffer howto,
added the necessary lines from that HOWTO to XF86Config file and
here I am rocking !! Feels great !!
Regards
               Khader