Re: [LI] Novell Client for Linux

Pankaj
see the problem could be the configuration from your bios
Linux RH 6.0 was probed all the hardware devices continuously
and this was discontinued in  RH 6.1, perhaps kernel hackers could
explain it's exclusion. This is what atul had to say

Check out http://www.exocore.com/linux for solution to this problem.

Again check the archives :)
regards
Aditya