[LI] secure Linux client for Novell??

Hi Guys,
	I've just joined this mailing list. Hey, The reply to Pankaj made
me wonder about one thing. I am  root at my lan. and I recently installed
a package called sniffit ver 0.3.0. Ours is a single BNC lan with two NT
servers, 4 linux servers (6.1,6.0 and 5.2) for various batches and
project. Unfortunately we also Have Novell 4.1. which provides remote boot
for a couple of dozen of diskless 486,386 ,etc. We boot into novell login
and run tnvt220 emulators to login to linux servers. Unfortunately,
Sniffit can sniff out the packages and I could see people type in
passwords at almost my will (I Know the ethical issues of a responsible
root).
	do we have a secure novel telnet application (FREE if possible)?
Help Me out guys.. I have a lot of heat about an insecure network!!Novell
is unremovable due to college requirements...
       THX
			Nishanth Menon
			S3 MCA, REC CAlicut..

We are the Millennium Batch as we are due to pass out in the year 2001 .

This is From the common Login of the 98 Batch of MCA OF REC CALICUT.
    Our Mail ID as you can see is 98pmca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU NAME THE PERSON WHOM YOU WISH TO ADDRESS IN THE SUBJECT
OF Ur MAIL

SO CIAO ...