Re: Subject: [LI] Boy have we come a long way!

K K Pareek proclaimed:
> It was nice to know that India shares 3rd position with UK in LUGs. But what
> is UK compared to the size of India? Is India No. 1 in number of Linux
> users?

No.  IMO, India is not No. 1 in terms of number of Linux users.  The LI and
LID mailing lists have a total of over 800 users put together.

> We are interested to start a LUG in Rajasthan. Should we? and How do we go
> about it?

Apart from theother information already provided read the LUG howto and the
Advocacy howto.  Don't forget to register your ILUG with various online
databases of LUGs.

Thaths
--
  "Hey, we just got away with murder. And it was so easy.  Y'know,
      I never liked that wiener Milhouse." -- Homer J. Simpson