[LI] to all those linux buffs!!

hey guys, cmon, man- we r supposed to help each other out of the ditches,
and make linux a feel good os, rnt we?? please help me with this samba
connectivity, i m able to connect to the windows m/c, but the otherway
round, my m/c IS visible on the n/w neighborhood BUT as soon as i click on
the share, pop comes the window asking for pwd- i give the valid pwd (even
root) but it fails-
i HAVE done the necessary change in the registery
(EnablePlainTextPassword) but nothing seems to work! i use rhl6.0, anmd
there are 6 win95 and one winnt m/c on my n/w.

Sandeep Singh Cheema
ACT-PSO
HCL Infosystems
3rd Floor Subharam Complex