Re: [LI] web server

    If you are talking IP address assigned to your machine by your
ISP during login then I suppose you could have the other person
ftp your machine by specifying that IP address. But keep a few
things in mind
1. ftpd has to be running on your machine.
2. You should create his user name or at least enable anonymous
     access

regards
Aditya

The Essence of Linux lies in the contributions from the
Open Source community