[LI] KCommander Success & Kfirewall error

Hi Friends,

Yesterday I successfully compiled KCommander sources. It's really good and is
replacement of MC(Midnight Commander) under KDE. It is exactly like MC with
Graphical User Interface. In addition there is option to compress files, show
system information. It loads very fast. Neat stuff. I don't have the site
address but if anybody wants the sources then I can send them accross on
the personal address. Get back to me. The source is around 235K.

However when I tried to compile Kfirewall it gave me the following error :

[rajesh@rajesh] ~/tmp/linux/compile/kfirewall-0.4.0$ make
g++ -c -I/usr/lib/qt-1.44/include  -I/usr/include/kde -fno-rtti main.cpp
/usr/bin/moc kfirewall.h -o kfirewall.moc
make: /usr/bin/moc: Command not found
make: *** [kfirewall] Error 127

What is this thing called /usr/bin/moc. What should I do to suceessfully
compile KFirewall ?

Thanks in advance.

 --  Rajesh(ALIAS Shriram)
Kurtarkar Nagari, Bldg-C,
Flat No. T4, Third Floor,
Shantinagar(Santacruz), Ponda-Goa-403401
Ph. : (0832)315932
Email : rfowkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx