Re: [LI] Final message and warning about Wine

Hello there,
SuSE 6.2 comes installed with Mesa by defaul, so I think that is why
wine did not crib here. And regarding tmp drive, I have line like this

[Drive F]
Path=/tmp

which happens to be readable by everyone.

I dunno whether I included a statement another line about temp dir though.
HTH
Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Everyone wants to go to Heaven, but no one wants to die.

lvgandhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 12/04/99 08:36:13 PM

Whilwe installing did it rwequire mesalib? I installed wine991114. It
didn't ask for mesalib. I installed 990314. It asked for mesa libs. I
installed that also. It works. However it gives problem regrding temp

and also I gave statement as
Temp=d:\lvg\temp.