Re: [LI] Final message and warning about Wine

skhader@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Wine - 991031
> and Lotus notes 4.5.3
> Both Y2k Compliant ;-)

Whilwe installing did it rwequire mesalib? I installed wine991114. It
didn't ask for mesalib. I installed 990314. It asked for mesa libs. I
installed that also. It works. However it gives problem regrding temp
dir.
Could not stat &HOME/tmp, ignoring drive F:
Warning: The Temporary Directory (as specified in your configuration
file) is NOT writeable.
I have tmp dir as
[Drive F]
Path=&HOME/tmp
Type=hd
Label=Tmp Drive
Filesystem=ext2

and also I gave statement as
Temp=d:\lvg\temp.

Why two tmp dir s are required. Because user does not have access to win
partition to write I think i am getting the second error. $HOME/tmp
error why should it occur.
--
L.V.Gandhi
MECON, 5th Floor, RTC Complex, Visakhapatnam AP 530020 INDIA