Re: [LI] Message from RMS.

On Fri, 03 Dec 1999, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:
> If this has been shouted out and moved to linux-india-general then
> why is that nobody said a word on the thread 'about second hand CDs'
> which continued/continues since the past three days here ??
You said it now ;-) We are not onto policing on this list and we like to keep
it that way. BTW, did you check the LIG and posts on the subject. There are
some real *hot* discussions there.
The subject matter of a mail gives out the sort of thread that is going to be.
Let us believe in fellow-listers judgement when they say a thread need to be
moved to other list.

-- KD