[LI] lan crd prob

i installed RHL6.0 everything went fine till  it was time to configure the
lan crd-
i have a compex (NE2000 compatible) ISA jumper configurable lan crd, which
works fine under windows- but linux simply failed to "detect the specified
device"- all my efforts of shuffling the irq-base i/o combinations went
futile. somebody remarked that RHL6.0 might not include the driver for the
old cards (i agree that my card is rather old) but i NEED to use it-
if anybody has useed such a card, kindly help me out.

thanx in advance.

Sandeep Singh Cheema
ACT-PSO
HCL Infosystems