[LI] 1 more * Office ? shooting

Hello all,
	I've got another problem while designing my presentation. At
first(when 4 or 5 slides are designed) the "New Presenter" worked well and
even shown the animated gifs. But after designing 11 and above slides I
saw the slide show. To my astonishment the animated gifs were not at all
seen(but the text and small tables and charts are seen). What is the
problem here and how to resolve it.

	Oh! forgot to ask one more ?. It was said that StarOffice works
even on Window Maker. So can n1 please tell me how to invogue(I've it
already working in kde ) SO in Window Maker. Is it that only root can work
on it or even user can work? If so, how? Further which will be
better(based on speed)?

Thanx in advance.

Cheers!

IIIT-HYDERABAD.        		`-(*)-----(*)'
vivek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		"My Hardware runs better without windows"
		A problem is an opportunity in work clothes.
						-Henry J. Kaiser