[LI] Kernel problem

hello

I use Redhat 6.1 and now i buy L-mandrake6.1 from Singapore during my visit.
I like L-mandrake than Redhat. Mandrake kernel is newer than redhat6.1
so i install mandrake kernel in both side. now probelm is Redhat shows that
this kernel not support PPP so I'm unable to use internet connection under
RH6.1 . FYI, I use both linux in one harddisk. I like GNOME of RH and
KDE of Mandrake. I am able to make net connection under Mandrake but
not RH only for kernel problem.
Please advise how can i solve this problem ?
[I install LILO by Mandrake]

reply soon.
satyajit