Re: [LI] Free Type Linux CDs

On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, Indranil Das Gupta wrote:

> This is highly **objectionable**. I would like to draw the attention
> of the list to the following facts:--

<snip>

Thanks for pointing this out to us. I have written to Mr.Goel directly
asking him to remove references to Linux India from his site, and will get
in touch with his webmaster if need be, though I don't think that will be
required.

I will keep you posted about proceedings. In the meantime, I'd appreciate
it if everyone kept their cool until we get a chance to resolve this.

Atul