Re: [Re: [LI] vmware]

dear tushar
Yes It should be possible. Try running it. And in configuration u will
get 4 setting to be done. One is IDE, click on it and at the device
write /dev/hda or /hda. It'll give correct partitioning info. I don't
have vmware now so I can not tell u exactly but it was one of them onle.
In networking select bridged and save the file(default name is
safe_hda). Then run vmware and open this file. If it gives error or
warning try ignoring them It works with them. This should start normal
bootup and in lilo select winnt.
Tell me if u have got any problem. I am not sure where this IDE and all
tag were present but u try in all menus of vmware. Anyway there are not
many menus.

Best of luck.
nadeem