[LI] Problem with Sound Card...

Hi all,
      I have installed RH 6.1. Everything went fine. But I am facing some problem in sound card. The chipset of sound card is 'Als 120'. Whenever I run the sndconf it detects but failed to installed the driver. Then I installed everything manually. Now I am able to configure the wave sound IRQ but failed to configure the midi port. I tried all IRQs & IO base but it is not responding. What could be the problem? The same card is working fine in my Windows 98../

Thanks in Advance...

Regards,
Dhiren