[LI] second hand CDs

Hi,
I have a couple of old Linux CD sets that I can no longer keep as I
have don't have a CDROM drive..

One is a 6 CD Aug'98 set which has slackware 3.5, RedHat 5.1, TurboLinux
2.0, Sunsite Linux mirrors, X windows apps and contemporary kernels.
I'm willing to give it for 950 bucks. i.e. < 175 bucks/CD

The other is a yet older 12 CD set which has RH 4.2 and the powertools
CDs, along with sunsite, tsx-11 mirrors, X windows sources, slackware
etc..
I'm willing to give this one for 1450 bucks. i.e.  < 125 bucks/CD

If you want to know more regarding the price or contents, please write to
me, and do not reply the list.

Viral.
http://members.tripod.com/viralbs/