Re: [LI] Using Crack 5.0

On Mon, 29 November 1999, subb3@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I get lots of output, that seem to suggest, it is trying to do some
> Here is the tail end of the output.
 I hope you went through the install instructions. You first compile
 "libdes" and tune it up to your system( It lies in one of the
sub-directories). Then you run "Crack" with some options to make/compile
the programs. After all this alone do you run Crack on a password
file. For practical use, you should modify the Crack dictionaries,
the default is "American"(You can download good dictionaries from
some site -- It's there in the docs.)
       In other words, Read The *Fine* Manuals.
-
Bye,
--vml,
Model Engg. College, Cochin