[LI] Interesting Probs.

Dear Friends
I am caught in a problem which I am not able to make out anything. I
have two HP-UX machines in our lab. And on my desktop I have RH6.1
installed.
When I try to connect HP's gui on my desktop(X -query hostname) then for
only one machine i am able to log in. For other it tries to get it and
then dumps a core in my home directory of remote host and opens only one
xterm and that also is non-movable.
Main thing is that both server works fine if connected through Exceed
which actually does the same thing. So I am not able to make out where
the prob is. Because if my PC has a problem then no machine should open
it's gui. If that remote m/c is wrong it should not work in Exceed.
So all Linux gurus try to find out and help me. All sort of suggestion
which u can think of, I am ready to try.

Thanks
nadeem