Re: [LI] Sys Admins for Webservers

Hello Khader,

After the last reply, I had decided I was going to reply to each mail off list, but I think this one needs to be replied on the list.

At 12:13 PM 12/1/99 +0530, you wrote:
Hello there,
Well, your opinion to yourself. As long as you are on the list, the admin
decides what is right

While I am the last one to dispute who makes the rules on the list, I thought the list was open to public expression. Especially if it was about the list, maybe I was mistaken.

and what is wrong and everyone of us has accepted it. So, your sending
three mails on
the same topic with not much addition is useless.

Since separate individuals chose to reply on the list, I thought it was the polite thing to acknowledge their reply, and see if some good could come out of this discussion.

I did suggest a mailing list for jobs.

If you had a problem,
then you
shoud have done it at the time the updated guidelines were posted and not
now.
I hope you understand. ;-|

Maybe I was not on the list when the updated guidelines were posted, maybe I was. But in either case I was unaware that they are carved in stone, and unchangeable.

Any way I have posted another mail to the list with the guidelines I found on the site, there seemed to be no mention of all this. Perhaps I have missed the updated guidelines, could some one help me here please :).

Regards

Nirmal

Regards

Nirmal