Re: [LI] Sys Admins for Webservers

Hello there,
Well, your opinion to yourself. As long as you are on the list, the admin
decides what is right
and what is wrong and everyone of us has accepted it. So, your sending
three mails on
the same topic with not much addition is useless. If you had a problem,
then you
shoud have done it at the time the updated guidelines were posted and not
now.
I hope you understand. ;-|

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive           # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

Nirmal Kejriwal <nirmalkej@xxxxxxx> on 12/01/99 09:18:48 AM

I am a member of a few lists, I do not think any of these lists classify
looking for personnel at "commercial". I do not think looking for personnel
comes in the same league as selling a T-shirt or a CD.

If anything, I am looking to buy something, and pay for it.