Subject: Please Help me
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 05:26:39 GMT
From: "smita narla" <smita_narla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: thaths@xxxxxxxxxxxx

hello,

I dont know whether you recieved my previous mail or not.In case u recieve
it please neglect this one. But my due date is almost approaching so kindly
please helpme. Now i need aytlast 160 responses as i got only 40 of them.

I'm sending a copy of my mail which i've sent to other developers for your
redy reference of my link.

My whole grade depends onthis survey I'll be glad if you can help me

regards
smita

===============================
hello again,

I'm doing a survey on testing techniques used in open source for one of my
class projects.For this purpose i've created a
webpage with the questions.It is a simple questionaire and may take about
five minutes to fill it up.Kindly please help
my survey by taking it.Please do forward  it to as many linux developers as
possible. I need about 200 responses and till
now i've only 34 responses. My duedate is fast approaching. Please kindly
help me.

I'm sending my URL with this mail.Please fill out my questionnaire ASAP in
your free time ofcourse.I wanted to include a
box for suggestions in my page but because of some restrictions I'm unable
to do so.

So I request you to please send your valuable suggestions through mail.As
on
now i'm not sure whether my survey covers
all important concepts.If you feel that some thing is missing please send
me
the information. That will help my survey
very much.If you have any doubts please mail me.

Also if you feel that some of the multiple choices donot cover your
answer-please kindly mail meyour answers with the
question numbers.I'll record them.This may help my surveyvery nuch.

MY URL is http://www.cse.unl.edu/~snarla/survey1.php3
regards ,
smita.

PS : I've made the Email address as the primary key. So if you want to
change some of your answers-please let me know. I'll delete your previous
responce from my database.And you can retake my survey. If possible Please
forward it to your friends whom u think can take this survey.I need aminmum
of 200 responses.If you r busy please dont bother.Just send me your
response. I need your response very much .I'll be glad if you can send it
me as soon as possible.

Inbox