Re: [LI] Mail box overload

Vijay Kittu proclaimed:
> Kindly convert my subscription to a single mail listing rather than seperate
> mails.

In the spirit of self-helpish Linux community: "Do It Yourself".  You got
explicit instructions on how to do this in the first email you received
when you subscribed to this mailing list.  You DID save it, didn't you?
The email specifically asks you to.

Thaths
--
"I'm Kent Brockman.  On the eleven o'clock news tonight, a certain kind
of soft drink has been found to be lethal.  We won't tell you which one