Re: [LI] Bare Bones Linux

Now that is a real Catch-22 situation. Hmm What shall I do ??
Now, I think I confused everyone. Anyone here I go again.
How can I get a pure bare-bones Linux distro^H^H^H^H^H^Hsystem
up and running. Hanish, thanks for that man. I will try that, but one thing
I feel that setup lacks is proper initialization scripts. Has anybody here
tried the r2d2 type of initscripts ( Thaths ?? Manoj ?? ). I would like
to try out r2d2 and let me see what shall I call this
distro^H^H^H^H^H^Hsystem ??
Redian ?? DebHat ??  And Can anybody tell me what is the directory
structure
in Linux ( libraries, include files , X-Server Files etc....,). I mean
where such
files need to be stored ( Hot or Cool place ;-) .
Ok !! Now seriously !! Puh-Lease Hel-ep me. !!
I am not creating another distro ( But what if I do succeed !! ). Catch-22.
:^P
I am consufed. distro ! No Distro ! Distro ! No Distro ! Distro ! No Distro

               Khader

Atul Chitnis <achitnis@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/29/99 04:51:57 PM

On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, Raj Mathur wrote:

> All the best in your effort to create a new Linux distribution :-)
>
> -- Raju

does that, he is part of the distribution-merry-go-round, which means that
if he succeeds, he fails. ;-)

Atul