[LI] restricting mount point access

Hi Folks,

I have got a mount point at /ddrive which is mounted when the system is booted.
My line for this in fstab is :

/dev/hda5		/ddrive			vfat	uid=500 	1 1

Is it possible that only one user can access this mount point after it is
mounted. I tried changing the rights of the moount point to 700 and changing
the ownership of the directory, but every time after mounting the rights get
changed.

How can I restirct the access to the above mount point ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Rajesh Fowkar (ALIAS Shriram Fowkar)
Kurtarkar Nagari, Bldg-C,