Re: [LI] Tweaking the tcp parameters like mtu, mru, ttl

Hello there,
Edit your /etc/ppp/options file and in that
add the lines

mru 576    #576 is normally what I used
mtu 576

Change the number accordingly and there you have it.

Regards
               Khader

Syed Khader Vali                                  skhader@xxxxxxxxxx
Associate Technical Executive           # 91-80-5262355      Extn:2527
IBM Global Services India (P) Ltd.

"Mahendra M" <karmah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on 11/28/99 03:42:04 PM

        I was replied that tweaking the tcp parameters like mtu, mru and
ttl
in some file in /etc/ppp I would be able to make my Browsing faster,but
I was not told how to do this.
        Could any one please help me out on this